Monday, November 24, 2014

November Diva Dare - Day 8

Welcome to November's Diva Dare!  It's Laurie bringing you Day 8!  This month's dare is entitled Vellum Visions.  Soft and classy, vellum always makes a big impression.  So, this month, we are daring you to add some vellum to your card or project.


This is one super easy Diva Dare for me!  I absolutely adore vellum and actually try not to use it on every card!  Hee!  I embossed one of my favorite sentiments from the Stronger Love stamp set onto vellum using black detail embossing powder.  I kept the design simple, adding just a few embellishments.



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WJZRjg0irs0/Uf8hZootqTI/AAAAAAAAMVM/s0I2HFWh9fg/s1600/DivaDareNoFrame150_LOGO.gif 
Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Vellum Visions dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must include some vellum, be posted 11/7 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 11/29/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Vellum Visions Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is November 29, 2014.



24 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty. I love the sentiment done on the vellum - it's very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your burlap heart is such a sweet touch and I always love a clothespin on a card. It's always the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the pop of yellow ribbon; it's the perfect embellishment. The embossed sentiment on vellum is fabulous. How do you keep your vellum from warping? Mine always goes crazy when I try to heat emboss on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is perfect with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful soft colors.. lovely card..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet simplicity of your card. The black embossing on vellum is so pretty. Lovely lace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Everything about this card looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the striped background with the colour echoed in that pretty bow and the yellow pearl on the sentiment. Also like the use of lace and burlap. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vellum sentiment...love the warm yellow background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love the ribbon adhered with the mini clothespin-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is GORGEOUS. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful! Love how you clipped the bow to the sentiment panel! What a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeously clean and simple! I Love the vellum and the bit of lace and clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card, so cheerful to look at. I am busy digging out any vellum I can find.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. That sentiment is lovely. I like your little embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really lovely & cheerful card. I love how the black embossed sentiment pops against the pretty colours you chose, and all the cute embellishments put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty and such a nice sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty. I like cards that are plain and simple.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a bright and cheery card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet. I like the lace, yellow bow and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all the beautiful cards. I need to use vellum more often!

    ReplyDelete