Monday, November 10, 2014

November Diva Dare-Day 2

Vellum Visions - November Diva Dare

Hi friends, it is Teresa. This month's dare is entitled Vellum Visions.  Soft and classy, vellum always makes a big impression.




I am vellum challenged, so much so I do not own any...lol. As much as I luv it, I find it very hard to use; so I used a piece of printed acetate the closest thing to vellum I have. I also find acetate hard to use, but I went with it to take this month's dare! I have used today's Mojo Monday sketch, I hope you will join us; this weeks sketch is awesome! I have used the sentiment from the Verve set Be Blessed


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WJZRjg0irs0/Uf8hZootqTI/AAAAAAAAMVM/s0I2HFWh9fg/s1600/DivaDareNoFrame150_LOGO.gif  

Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Vellum Visions dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must include some vellum, be posted 11/7 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 11/29/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Vellum Visions Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is November 29, 2014.
  

Winners will be announced on November 30, 2014

31 comments:

  1. So many layers and details. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! LOVE the pattern on the vellum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combination. Like all your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour combo is fabulous, Teresa ... love the patterns and textures on the grey! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so awesome... love the colors, and vellum is my favorite!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Vellum does add an interesting texture to cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layers and I'm loving all the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely layers... love the torn edge... gray is nice...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I like the sketch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm getting more relaxed with vellum - even heat embossed some the other day. I know how intimidating it can be. You did a great job anyway. thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. Thanks for sharing.
    I am vellum challenged, too. lol.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous soft card. I love these layers and the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Love the embossed stars and the black prints. If you don't mind a question, what is the product in your loopy bow? It holds shape, and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice card! I love your edgy touch with the distressing. It would be great for a guy. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card, love the muted colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. Love the use of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even if no vellum this is a great card. Great use of the sketch and your blue and grey combo.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha, it's funny that you are vellum challenged. I would think it would fit so well with your soft distressed style. Anyway, such a pretty card. Great color combo and a fun take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful color combo! Love the teal and gray! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha vellum challenged...well you pulled it off. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't use vellum a lot either. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't own any vellum either (yet), lol! Wonderful design! Love the color combo here! Love the look with the torn edges too! It's such a perfect card because it can go both ways, for a guy or a girl! Great job on it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your acetate looks perfect! What a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm vellum challenged too. Your card is beautiful, I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all the different patterns and embossing backed on this pretty distressed blue card and the printed acetate works really well against the embossed stars behind it. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. You made a great card and I think you need to give vellum a try!

    ReplyDelete