Friday, October 17, 2014

October 2014 Diva Dare - Day 6

Hey everyone!

Chaitali here for today's Diva Dare post! This month's dare is entitled Pink Power in honor of October being breast cancer awareness month.

This is a cause very dear to me ofcourse since my mom was diagnosed with it earlier this year. (I hope you checked out the stamp set I illustrated for her!)

However, today I wanted to celebrate the power of pink in another way. My mom recently had her surgery and is recovering well from it! So I have a Congrats card for her!! Here is my card...



This is based on the recent VLV sketch and inspiration pic. I used Peaceful Medallions and Die Sidekicks sets on this one. The enamel dots are home-made (learn more about that here!) :)

And now for the Diva Dare deets...


Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Pink Power dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must have pink on your card or project, be posted 10/10 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 10/26/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Pink Power Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is October 26, 2014.

Winners will be announced on October 27, 2014.

30 comments:

  1. I'm glad your mum is doing good. This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beautiful card and I bet your Mom will, too. I'm so glad she is doing well. Hugs and prayers to you all.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the colors you chose and those great medallions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chaitali! This is a gorgeous card, with wonderful news. I'm pulling for her, along with all of us who love you!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used and I adore this stamp set! Prayers for your mom's continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad it seems to be going well! I'm sure your mom will truly appreciate such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card!!! I've been waiting for this set to be restocked. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you created this background ... simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Happy your mom is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Hugs to your mom, I pray she continues to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeay for Mom coming through her surgery! I know she will love this beautiful card. Love the color combo and those dots. I'm going to check out how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I'm sure your mom will love it. Wishing her continued success with her recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card for your Mom. She will surely love it. I'm glad she is recovering well. I love these homemade enamel dots. Thank you for the "how to".

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card - love the medallions and the enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card, Chaitali ... sure to lift your Mom's spirits ... hope her recovery continues to go well! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card your mum is sure to love it. May I wish her continued good health upon her recovery.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. The medallions are soooo cool! I love the stitched border.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty use of the medallions! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the medallions as a background, how cool that you made the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the colorful medallions.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like all the medallions and the enamel dots. Glad your mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card Chaitali. I hope your Mum is recovering well and this is a step towards a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chaitali, I'm chiming in with the others to say I'm glad to know your mom is doing well, and that I'm sending prayers her way. Your card: stunning! She'll adore it, as do I!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great take on the sketch! Praying for continued good health for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the emphasis on the positive with this congrats card. So glad your mom is doing well!!!! What a blessing!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing about your Mom. I'm so glad she is doing well. Your card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is beautiful. I hope your Mom's recovery goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete