Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Inspire Hope Spotlight Blog Hop

Welcome back to Verve's October 2014 Release Celebration! Last weekend we released three new sets, three new dies and a sequin mix and this week the Divas have been sharing inspiration with the new stamps.  Today we're spotlighting the final set in this release, Inspire Hope.  The hop starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry, so see you there!

In my mind, this set lends itself to quick, elegant cards and I have a quick card to share here as well as another one on my blog today.



I started by stamping the frame from Inspire Hope on white cardstock, then filling in the open spots with the flower stamp in lost lagoon.  Next I stamped the wishing you sentiment in black and the word comfort in lost lagoon, then stamped the in the days ahead stamp on lost lagoon and trimmed into a little flag shape to layer over the frame.  For the background, I randomly stamped the two flower images in the set in lost lagoon on the same color of cardstock, then layered a piece of embossed black cardstock in the center to finish up this 4.25" square card.  I think this set and layout would be perfect for making up some card sets for gift giving.

Stamps: Inspire Hope (Verve Stamps)
Paper: lost lagoon, basic black (SU!), white
Ink: lost lagoon (SU!), black
Accessories: music notes embossing folder (Sizzix)


Inspire Hope is a 4 x 8" set of 16 clear photopolymer stamps.   This set of timeless inspirational sentiments and images is meant to lift up and encourage. With an elegant frame that fits two different flower images as well as several encouraging sayings and builder sentiments, this set is sure to be a staple on your stamp desk.

When I saw Chaitlai's Pink Power set concept, I knew I wanted to create an encouraging set to release with it that could work for those difficult sympathy and illness types of cards we all unfortunately need to make every now and then.  I've always loved our Wishing You set, so decided to include a mini version of that with words that could work for a variety of situations.


Want to win some shiny new Verve? One random winner of a $30 gift voucher to the Verve store will be drawn from the comments on the blogs linked below. So be sure to leave a little shout out in the comment box at each stop along the way to increase your chances!

Today's Blog Hop Prize: $30 gift voucher to Verve
Comment Deadline for Prize Drawing: Thursday, October 9 at 8pm Mountain



1. Julee7. Charmaine
2. Stacey8. Laurie
3. Marisa9. Christyne
4. Chaitali10. Teresa
5. Amber11. Andrea
6. Jen

22 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful and I adore your stamped background <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning release, tons of awesome stamps. Great DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Love the simplicity yet elegance of this beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love the colors you chose and all the wonderful details in the stamps as well as how you created your background! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely stamp set! Love the sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What6 a stunning card...beautiful details. Thanks so much for sharing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st time on your site. I love your stamps and the project details!!! So much encouragement and inspiration...I'm glad I found Verve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card and love the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful, serene encouragement card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great set - love everything about it! And beautiful card - love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderful day of hopping.
    The release is so nice and the DT has really showcsed everything to perfection.
    thanks for having the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so hard to create a good sympathy set, but this one does the trick. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This just arrived in my mailbox. I set some goals before stamping...schoolwork prepared for tomorrow and laundry done... I am waiting for the dryer to stop. As soon as the clothes are folded out comes the ink and paper to go with my new stamps. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome stamp sets...Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful sentiments, perfect for those difficult moments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card - fab colour combination. I love this gorgeous new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards and love the sentiments on this set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful versitle set. Your card is a beautiful sample of its possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! I love the designs and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. The background is so cool. I love the sentiment. This card made me think of my mother. I'm going to make her a similar card. It will brighten her day

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty. I love all the sentiments in this set and the beautiful frame that can be adapted in many ways.

    ReplyDelete