Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 2014 Diva Dare - Day 4

Good morning Verve fans, Christyne here welcoming you to Day 4 of this month's Verve Diva Dare entitled: 

Terrific Trios - September Diva Dare

This month's dare is entitled Terrific Trios.  Back to school time usually means life is a 3 ring circus, so this month we're daring you to add 3 of something to your card or project. 

To keep things in line with the 3-ring circus spirit, I began my card with this visual in mind.  By the time I was done, I had put 5 or maybe even 6, depending on how literal you are, trio elements on my card.  Can you find them all?  For the theme of my card, I reached for the new Cupcakes set since the cupcake images are so cute and I haven't had the chance to show off this fabulous sentiment yet.  I hope you enjoyed my take on this month's dare and I can't wait to see how everyone else interprets this terrific theme!



Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Terrific Trios dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must have 3 of something on your card or project, be posted 9/12 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 10/01/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Celebrate Good Times Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is October 1, 2014.


Winners will be announced on October 2, 2014.

30 comments:

  1. Love this color scheme and the trio of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, filled with triple fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your SWEET card.
    I'll give it a go...
    3- design papers
    3- DP panels
    3- rectangular layers
    3- dots
    3- lg circles
    3- small circles
    3- sequin sizes
    Guess I am a literal kind of girl. lol.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pretty card today. The colours and papers are wonderful. I love how you've added so many "trios" - yes I found them ;) The image of the 3 ring circus fits so well with your trio of large and smaller circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet cupcakes and sentiment on your card. The colors are perfect. Love all the three's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card, yummy cakes, papers and embellishments. Nice warm colours.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trio terrific-ness happening here! From the papers, to the cupcakes, to the sentiment, to the ribbon and embellishments, this is utterly awesome! I'd like a cupcake...or three...right now!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous trio card, Christyne, so many wonderful elements ... and such yummy cupcakes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! Your choices in papers and colors are FAB! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gorgeous, love all the trios. not sure if I found them all. but it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, would not have thought of this color combo for a cupcake card, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love your cards <3 lots of threes on this one

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an opportunity! Love my Verve stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colour combo...those cupcakes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the circles. Love the colors. Love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delicious card! Love the little cupcakes! Wonderful design and layout! Great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always love a pretty cupcake card! I like the three different patterned papers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved finding all your trios in this fun card. The neutrals look great!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You make me so hungry for cupcakes lol lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your 3-ring circus spirit card and how you used 3 circles and the 3 panels of DP. The layout of your card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card--I like the circle design.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful!! Love your papers and the color scheme. And those cupcakes are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful card... now I want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have 3 black dots, 3 black circles, 3 lighter circles, 3 patterned panels side by side, 3 letter c's in the sentiment. I was going to say sequins but technically you have more but you have at least 3 of those, lol. Great layout and color scheme!

    ReplyDelete