Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 2014 Diva Dare ~ Day 11

Hi Verve fans!  Laurie here bringing you day 11 of the September Diva Dare!  This month is all about threes!  Back to school time usually means life is a 3 ring circus, so this month we're daring you to add 3 of something to your card or project. 


To answer the Dare, I cut out three coffee word die cuts (using the Verve Coffee Word Die).  I so adore the beautiful scripty font!  I also stamped one of the coordinating sentiments from the Coffee set.  For my embellishment/ribbon treatment, I started by layering on a burlap heart (cut using the Jotted Heart Die).






Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Terrific Trios dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must have 3 of something on your card or project, be posted 9/12 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 10/01/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Celebrate Good Times Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is October 1, 2014.

Winners will be announced on October 2, 2014.
 

31 comments:

  1. I think that is a very neat looking card, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I like the blue and brown and the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy for coffee, coffee and more coffee!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of your card and the pretty flower embellishment. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, texture-y, dimensional posy, Laurie ... such lovely colours and fab triple sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love a cute coffee card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love your flower and bow cluster. Love the color of the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun card! Love the touch of blue patterned paper. thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Love that snip of burlap under the flower so cute.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors and love the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this being a tall and skinny card... I need to make more of these. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card! Love the sentiment! The flower/burlap accent is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card and it's perfect to me as EVERYONE knows I'm not fit to be around until the first pot is down!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with anything coffee.... super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, I love the flower and the layouts! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, I really like the colors! And that sentiment sure seems to describe me some days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great use if the die! This card made me chuckle, but it's also very elegant feeling. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, Love, Love this Coffee, Coffee, Coffee card! Your paper choices and stamping are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes it really is a great script font!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab layout, and I love the colours and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card I love the new cupcakes and have them on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, yes......bring on the coffee, coffee, coffee!!!! LOVE your card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Coffee, coffee, coffee.............sounds like my morning mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a pretty card! I love the height and the great texture of that cluster in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful and soft card...love the colour combo and the lovely bow-burlap detail.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card. I love the "coffee" trio and the beautiful flower/bow embellishment.

    ReplyDelete