Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sequined Stunner August Diva Inspirations Hop and Challenge

Hi Verve fans!  It's the 5th of the month and that means it's time for the Verve Divas to whip up a little Verve-y inspiration for you.  And along with our monthly Diva Inspirations blog hop, we're kicking off our August challenge!  That means more prizes! So in addition to leaving comments along the hop to be entered in our prize drawing, you can play along with the challenge and link up your creation for another chance to win some Verve-y goodness of your very own!


The Challenge:

Sequins are the perfect embellishment - sparkly, affordable and with lots of texture. Add some sequins to your project this month to make it a sequined stunner! 

Important Stuff
1. Make a new card featuring sequins (using the inspiration pic is optional)

2. Link up your card to the link list at the bottom of this post
Challenge Deadline: 5pm Mountain on Thursday, August 21
Prize: $40 gift voucher to Verve's online store

Need some inspiration? Check out the blogs linked below to see what our Divas did with the challenge! It's sure to be a treat, and speaking of treats, we've got a prize for one lucky commenter along the hop! Just leave a little shout out in the comment section of each Diva's blog as you hop about to be entered in the comment prize drawing!


1. Julee7. Sarah
2. Amy8. Sony
3. Anya9. Maureen
4. Betty10. Stacey
5. Karen11. Chaitali
6. Sankari

Blog Hop Comment Deadline:  8PM Mountain on August 10
Blog Hop Prize: 
$40 gift voucher to Verve's online store

Have fun hopping and be sure to come back and link up your Sequined Stunner creations!

Sequins go with everything and
everything's on sale during our Anni-VERVE-sary Sale!
We're celebrating SEVEN wonderful years of Verve with all stamps, dies, ribbons and sequins marked down 20% (excludes new releases, which are 10% off) through August 28! 

18 comments:

  1. I love to use sequins and I got a lot of ideas for using them today. The cards were beautiful. Thanks for having the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anni-VERVE-sary!!!
    As you may already know I really, REALLY LOVE my Verve goodies. I just looked at my blog labels and I've used them on 222 projects so far. As a matter of fact I have them out on my craft table right now. They are waiting for me to create something with them as I type.
    I purchased some VERVE Pastel Mix sequins with one of my last orders and they are beautiful. And to go with my Verve Bots I got some fun Metal Mix sequins. I've been saving them for just the right project. They are definitely coming out to play now.
    Again Happy Anni-VERVE-sary! Here's to many, many more.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog hop, lots of inspiration. It is great to see sequins make a come back.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a fun Diva Challenge.......I love to use my Verve sequins. I know I've said it before, but HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY VERVE!! I love my Verve products.
    I'm off to "hop" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verve always has something fun going on, and I always love a good blog hop. I'm off to HOP!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed today's hop very much. I am not much of a sequin fan but I think today's hop may change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and challenge--I will have to find my sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun hop thank you so much I loved it., Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love a good blog hop!! Happy Anniversary, Verve!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hop so far. Love you Verve stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome hop this month, I think I want to try this challenge. Very stunning and shiny projects, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love blog hops! So much fun and so many inspirational projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects on this hop! I've never met a sequin card I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the look of sequins, so this hop was really enjoyable! Such gorgeous projects!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anni-VERVE-sary!! The DT did an AWESOME job inspiring us this month...can't wait to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun hop with lots of great ideas from the Divas! Love all the pretty sequin-embellished cards!

    ReplyDelete