Monday, August 11, 2014

August 2014 Diva Dare-Day 2

Celebrate Good Times - August Diva Dare

Welcome to August's Diva Dare, it is Teresa and it is my turn to share with you my take on this months dare! This month's dare is entitled Celebrate Good Times.     
Verve is turning 7 this month and we’d love to see your celebration cards.  Think wedding, birthday, anniversary… anything that brings the confetti out!


I like to celebrate with a little bling, glitter and sparkle...teehehehehe....I cannot help myself I luv all things shiny! I have added gemstones stickles, and glimmer paper to my card to celebrate Verve's seven years of business. I have used the Verve set Poppy Birthday, I adore the poppies in this set; I chose the "celebrate your day" sentiment. I have used today's Mojo Monday sketch, hope you will play along with us this week. I can't wait to see how you answer this months dare!





Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Celebrate Good Times dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must have a celebration theme:  birthday, wedding, anniversary, confirmation, new job, retirement, new baby, new home - anything you can celebrate, be posted 8/8 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 8/23/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Celebrate Good Times Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is August 23, 2014.


Winners will be announced on August 24, 2014.

34 comments:

  1. That's a great card. Love all the sparkle there too. Nice neutral colours suitable for anyone.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour palette, Teresa ... the soft mint with the grey is so gorgeous, especially with all that yummy shimmer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh that green and silver are stunning! Loving all of the bling! A woman after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo - the poppies are gorgeous in that color, Teresa! It makes me want to go stamp with that set... : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty...love the use of sparkle on the circles and flower centres.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the glimmer and neutral tones! Love all the details and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning glittery and shimmery card; lovely colours and the poppy cluster is eye-catching pretty! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color scheme. I especially like how you popped the sentiment banner so it looks like it is floating above the card. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the touch of shabby. the colors are go together so nicely. The touch of black really pops. Thanks for sharing a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really loving these soft colors. And I've always loved that Poppy Birthday set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! I love the subtle colors and all the sparkle. And I really LOVE that tiny font on the sprigs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - how elegant. I love all the shimmery and shine and sparkles. Beautiful elegant colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this color combination...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love all the fabulous texture and touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. I like the neutral colors and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Great design and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very lovely card. The colors and details are wonderful!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty I love all the sparkled and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this elegant card that Teresa has made!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely. But then again, Teresa always knocks my socks off with her designs. LOTS of great inspiration here.
    Thanks so much,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Love the soft colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  22. very very pretty!! subtle. I really like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! Love the sparkle on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty, I really like the colors. Hope I get some time to play this month.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE your GORGEOUS card. just look at all those pretty details. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDtagonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card-love how the extra bling on the flowers just cinch the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this just perfect in every way

    ReplyDelete
  28. Teresa this is so pretty. The colour combination is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so pretty! I love the layers and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful card. I also love sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty card! I love the layering and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a lovely pastel card, and I love the leaves with the script on and the sequins and what looks like crochet lace behind the topper. Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the leaves die cut out of script paper; this is such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete