Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 2014 Diva Dare - Day 9

Hello there!! Amber here bringing you another day of POLKA DOT FUN!

What we're daring you to do this month is to use polka dots somewhere on your card. Whether you choose to strut your polka dot stamps, paper, ribbon or all of the above, we want to see you do the polka! 


I wanted to make my card more clean and graphic than girly, so I picked some neutral colors and kept the frill to a minimum! I pulled out the amazing new set Better Together to create this card, and as you can see, may pieces of polka dot patterned paper:) The sentiment, red chevrons, and that fantastic dotty graphic stamp are from the Better together stamp set.


The stitching stamp is from Borderline. Love this little stamp! I also outlined all my paper pieces with a black Copic marker to define the edges a bit.


That fun blue flag was cut out with a flag from the Flag it die set, another MUST have. 

Well that's all I have to share today, quick simple card!


Deadline to link your cards is 8PM Mountain on Wednesday, March 26th.  Entries must be posted 3/7 or later, include at least one Verve product, polka dots, and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 3/26/14. 



During this month's Diva Dare, there are 2 prizes up for grabs!
Win a $40 Gift voucher to Verve Stamps! Take our "Do The Polka" Dare and link up your card (created March 7th or later) to the linky widget to be eligible to win.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.


Win a set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's "Do The Polka" Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is March 26, 2014.
Winners will be announced on March 27, 2014. 
- Go forth and get inky! We DARE you! -


31 comments:

  1. Love this clean looking card. Such a good idea to show us a card that would be great for guys. Think I may need to try this one.

    Sue. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love....I have that paper...I can't believe I didn't think about using it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. LOVE all your pretty polka dots.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design tip with the copics on the edge of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the paper and patterns. I've never noticed the stitching stamp before, thanks for being an enabler! Love the little flag also, another item for my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka dots always make me smile - and these sure did; remind me of huge gumballs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card, I like the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I love all the polka dots and the big circle elements!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card - love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love the clean, graphic look of your card design. It is restful to the eye and gets the point across. I've ordered the sentiment set and can't wait to get my hands on it! But I'll have to wait until my anniversary next week as my husband is giving me this for part of my anniversary gift! Yeah and sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card. Love how you used the different elements from the new stamp set. Can't wait to get mine, it is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes - such a fun card. I love your use of the circle shapes to go along all the wonderful polka dots. Great use of the new set too.... images and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the different sizes and colors of polka-dots you used!!! Very creative!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layered circles and the big dots on the bottom panel. That new set is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like all of the circles. the dotted circle really pops out of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card and
    all those polka
    dots are fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this graphic card and the use of the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how FUN! I love CAS cards and yours fits that style perfectly. Thanks so much for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this clean and graphic card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fun card! I just love this polka dot theme!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very fun card! Love the polka dot circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so awesome!! I love all the circle elements and the way you used the newest stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card - love the circles and the button.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful polka dot filled bubbles, Amber ... and such a lovely sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It sure is a graphic polka dot project with so many amazing elements. The circles look cool. And the various stamps you used are all great. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome card! The patterened papers are beautiful & I really like how you outlined all the pcs. in black! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! Love the fun combination of polka dot paper and stamping and all the circles.

    ReplyDelete