"Playing Favorites", December Diva Dare
Welcome to the last Diva Dare of 2013! This month's Dare is entitled "Playing Favorites" and it is a fun one indeed!
What we're daring you to do this month is to post your favorite Verve Stamps 2013 creation OR make a new card using your favorite Verve stamp set.
Hi Verve Fans! It's Charmaine here and I'm excited to bring you Day 11 of this month's Diva Dare. All of the Divas have been posting their favorite Verve creations of the year, but it would take me too long to decide which ones are my favorite! I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and created a new card using a favorite Verve set! I have LOTS of favorite Verve sets, but Verve sentiments have always been my fave. Out of all of the sentiment sets at Verve, Words of Wisdom is probably the one I grab most. I love the sentiments and I adore the fonts. As I was looking through past Verve creations, I realized that I also have the most cards using this particular sentiment as well!! So, I guess I really do have a single favorite! LOL This sentiment just makes me happy and is a great reminder for me to "not sweat the small stuff"! The papers are from the Here and Now Collection from Echo Park. This card also uses the Award Banner Trim Die.
As a fun extra this month, the Divas are answering "The Diva Fab Five Questionnaire." Here goes!
1. Your three favorite Verve products--My three favorite Verve products are any of the ribbons, probably the Classy Label Die (since I seem to use that a lot) and I'm going to go vague and say Verve sentiments! :)
2. Your current go-to color combination--I don't really have a go-to color combination. I tend to always use bright, happy colors and that color combination really depends on the patterned paper set I'm using.
3. Your current go-to embellishment--I use Verve's seam binding ribbon A LOT!! I just LOVE it! I don't usually add a ton of embellishments to a card, but if I do add something, it's usually the seam binding!
4. Your favorite stamping or organizational tool--my favorite stamping tool would probably be my Big Shot. I use it for every card I make whether I'm embossing something or diecutting. Couldn't live without it! ;)
5. Your favorite treat--I don't eat while stamping. I never have. When I'm stamping I'm usually so focused on what I'm creating I can't even think about eating. I've tried to bring my coffee into the studio with me when I stamp first thing in the morning, but it ends up getting cold because I forget about it! LOL
Deadline to link your cards is 8PM Mountain on Thursday, December 26th. Entries must be posted 12/6 or later, include at least one Verve product, be your favorite Verve Stamps creation of 2013 or a new creation using your favorite Verve Stamps set, and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 12/26/13. As an reminder, last month's $40 gift certificate winner did not use any Verve stamps on her card so she was not eligible to win and we had to draw another winner.
During this month's Diva Dare, there are 2 prizes up for grabs!
Win a $40 Gift voucher to Verve Stamps! Take our "Playing Favorites" Dare and link up your card (created December 6th or later) to the linky widget on Day 1 to be eligible to win. One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher. You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.
Win a set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's "Playing Favorites" Diva Dare posts! One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day! Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is December 26, 2013.
Winners will be announced on December 27, 2013.
- Go forth and get inky! We DARE you!