Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Diva Inspirations Hop


Hi Verve fans! It’s the 5th of the month and time for our monthly Diva Inspirations Blog Hop! If you’re not familiar with our hop, it’s our design team’s time to shine a light on some old favorites from the Verve line-up and breathe a little fresh life into them. Sometimes we dust off older sets to use them by themselves and sometimes we mix and match them with newer products, but we always have a lot of fun getting our Verve on! Hop along with us to see what I mean!


I didn't have time to make a second card for today's hop, so I thought I'd post one of my favorite cards from years gone by.  This one uses Glad Tidings and the coordinating Snowflake Tidings Die Set, along with the frame from Love Story and the coordinating Lovely Marquee Die.

We've got a SUPER COOL PRIZE hidden along this little hop! Just leave a comment at each stop as you hop around to the blogs linked below and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win Verve's October Release Collection!   Eye candy AND a chance to win free stamps... sounds simply fabulous!  I can't wait to see what everyone created!

This little shindig starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry, so I'll see ya there! {grin}

1. Julee10. Tiffany
2. Amy11. Teresa
3. Anya12. Maureen
4. Betty13. Andrea
5. Jessica14. Stacey {Guest}
6. Karen15. Charmaine
7. Sankari16. Marisa
8. Sarah17. Christyne
9. Susan

Comment deadline for the prize drawing is 5pm Mountain on Sunday, November 10.


And since the holidays are just around the corner, Verve has a little holiday sale going on through November 26!

Supply List:
Stamps:  Glad TidingsLove Story (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Sage Shadow, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (SU!)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (SU!), VersaMark
Accessories:  Snowflake Tidings Die Set,  Lovely Marquee Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), Lacey Circles and Fancy Tags 2 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), rusty jingle bells (Frost it Pink), linen thread (TCP), mini library clip (SU!), Copic markes (to recolor library clip), liquid pearls (Ranger), damask embossing folder (Sizzix), Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), white and clear detail embossing powders (Judikins)

33 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is so stunning, Julee! I absolutely adore your colors and your use of dies/layers. Gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is gorgeous Julie, I love the colours.

sandie said...

love the colours and the curled edges, a real gem

Shari Czerwinski said...

Wow! Your card is amazing-had to pin it :)

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card! The diecuts and stamp placement is very pretty!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my word, Julee! this is ever so beautiful! must get me some bells!!

Marisa said...

This colour combo is making me swoon - love it!! I was going to use these snowflakes myself and decided to save them for another project. Gorgeous layering of the snowflakes and card!

Barbara said...

There is that gorgeous color palette that I love! Your card is wonderful and the distressing adds even more depth to your design layout. Love it!

Elizabeth Garcia said...

What a stunning card. Love it.

Iris said...

Amazing and lovely card - great colors and I love all the layers and attention to detail.
isoscia at aol dot com

marylouh said...

Just finished the hop. The cards are beautiful. Love your card with the distressing - really adds interest. thanks for having the hop and offering a prize.

cm said...

How I look forward to these inspiration hops, because the journey is filled with beauty and inspiration! Your card here: stunning!
c

cghundley said...

Your card is lovely.
I love the colors
you used.
Carla from Utah

Vickie Z said...

I'm sure I've seen this before and probably said this the first time :-) WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wowzers...amazing colors and design!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see everyone's fabulous creations!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow gorgeous color combo!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for a great hop today.

Papertangler said...

What a beautiful elegant card. Love the colors.

Ravengirl said...

I'm excited to be off on the hop!

Kim O'Connell said...

Whoa! This is stunning! I was sleepily scanning through my Bloglovin feed and HELLO! My eyes are wide open now! Just plain gorgeous!

D- said...

This card is gorgeous!! LOVE those colors together. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Sharon said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and all the layers!

Kari V. said...

Wow, this card is amazing and inspiring! I love the turned corners.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow I love this card. The colour combo is gorgeous. I love the rusty bells and all the layers as well as the snowflakes.....just everything about it I guess;)

RachelV said...

Thank you for another great hop! Amazing work done by all! Glad you re-posted this card, Julee. It's beautiful!

Sandra Miller said...

I love your color combination! Beautiful card. Loved all the creative artwork of all the others as well. Would love to win this time. Thanks for the chance and for all the inspiration. Also, thanks for these monthly blogs. I look forward to them.

dj said...

Wowsers....this is gorgeous!! That brown and teal color combo is so Verve-a-licious!!! Love it!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful hop! Loved all the great projects I saw!

Sue D said...

Love this color combo and I am enjoying the blog hop.

CathyL said...

Love the colors you used, Julie!

Michelle Price said...

This card is just gorgeous! Thanks for the lovely inspiration!