Saturday, October 26, 2013

Verve New Release Spotlight Hop - Day 4

Hi Verve fans!  We're back with our 4th day of spotlights and today is Diva's choice from the new sets and dies!  Hop along with us as we celebrate our brand new October Release, which is now available in the Verve store!



We'll be drawing a random comment winner from all of the comments along today's hop to win our ENTIRE October release, so be sure to leave a little shout out at each stop as you hop around!

Today's Blog Hop Prize:  October Release Collection
Comment Deadline for Prize Drawing:  Sunday, 10/27 at 5pm Mountain

For my card today, I threw together a mishmash of leftovers from my Mojo Monday card this week.  The stamps are all from the Chevron Love set and I've also used the Arrow DieStarry Die and Award Banner Trim Die   The balloon's are stamped on white, then colored with Copics and I sketched in the strings and doodled some patches and a little frame around the edge of my stamped panel.  The chevron arrow and star are stamped onto coordinating die cuts in cherry cobbler and then colored with an aqua Copic and matted with black cardstock.  For embellishment I added some glitter and star rhinestones to the Award Banner Trim Die.

Supply List:
Stamps: Chevron Love (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Cashmere Dame (Glitz), Basic Black, Pool Party (SU!), white
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (SU!), Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Arrow Die, Starry Die, Award Banner Trim Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), Classic Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), star and glitter rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), black liquid pearls (Ranger)

Here's a little look-see link up to all the new sets & dies in one place...
Chevron LoveHoliday TreatsUnto Us
Chevron Love Holiday Treats Unto Us
Heart Quartet Die Cup of Cheer Die Set Reindeer Fun Die Set
October Release Collection Heart Quartet Die Cup of Cheer Die Set Reindeer Fun Die Set

Thanks so much for celebrating with us this week!  We'll be back next week with the final installments of our October Diva Dare!  Until then, be sure to hop around if you haven't already!

47 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card. LOVE how you 'threw it' together. Beautiful. TFS.
    This release is amazing.
    Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a little Verve luck.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE your card it is supper cute!!! I absolutely love the entire new release too! Thank you for a chance at winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! This just makes me smile. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. It made me happy when I saw it. The recipient will be thrilled too. It's been a great blog hop. thanks for having it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....this is it, my last stop and my last comment for this awe inspiring blog hop. I would be tickled pink to win anything in this release. Such amazing talent from all the designers. Nothing left to do but hope...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing! Just love it! This new release is great. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. It has been a great release. My favorite set is Unto Us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card. The arrow and the star paper sure pops. Love the colors and details. Great new Oct. stamp release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful!! I love the coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card - that red balloon really makes it pop and I am crazy about that chevron background. The new stamps and dies are super cute too.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thrilled to be part of this FABULOUS release, Julee! your card is darling...love the doodling and the arrow/star detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors you chose. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun Birthday card. I wish I could just "doodle" such art the way you do;) I love the chevron arrow and star. Fun idea to put sequins in the circle of the Banner Trim Die.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Julee!! Fabulous colors and mix/match of elements. Love your doodling!! Wonderful release!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors and the bold chevrons, doodling and that star! Just a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the design of your card and the colors. All so pretty together. Wow, I would love to win the entire release. Love me some Verve.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute darling birthday card filled with fun and loving all of the chevron and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card! Great colors too, that arrow and star is perfect...Love the choice of colors too...Hugs. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the card! But seriously, the whole new release is perfect. Another winner! It's a perfect, happy and gorgeous birthday card! It just says FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this card! It really POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like such a fun birthday card! This has been a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love all the new stamps and dies... all the dt projects are just so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful birthday card! Love the patterns and colors! Love the new banner die! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful release! I love your happy bday card. I was not able to see Laurie's card today.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is some mighty gorgeous mish mash you put together! What a fun and festive card! Love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness! This card is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card and wonderful release. Thank you for the chance to be the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the design of your card. Everything about it is so perfect. The chevron pattern and pops of color adds so much elegance to the card. Thank you for sharing your card and for the new release. Looking forward to creating with this new release.

    Annetteasalinas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awesome release! And your card is super fun! Love the color combo and the mix of patterns and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fun card with the black chevron, aqua trim and red accents! Great new release--thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very nice card. I love the dies and the Colours really Pop! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thrown together mishmash? Nope - a beautiful, composed, coordinated piece of art! Fabulous colours, images, layout; a perfect canvas to showcase this inspiring, tempting new release!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a fabulous card and a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great release and such amazing work from everyone!!! Thanks for sooo much inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sigh. I'm sad that the release has to end... it's been a great week filled with inspiration :o)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Totally love your card, just perfect. Yum colours and all the bits and pieces, clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  37. what a great birthday card!!

    I so loved this blog hop...one of the fun-est ones ever!! So much great inspiration from the girls and I just loved all the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card!!!Love the rich colors used, and the arrow and star is great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! Those colours just pop against the black on your card! I just love the Cup of Cheer stamps/dies!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful card! Love the gems on the border and those balloons. Great release and great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This hop has been a lot of fun and full of inspiration. Thanks for all the great ideas and opportunity to win all the wonderful stamps and dies. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Had to hop over to check out all the new goodies ... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fabulous hop.....now off to the Verve store to make my Christmas Wish List

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute birthday card and a great October release!

    ReplyDelete