Friday, October 11, 2013

October Diva Dare ~ Day 1

Tag, You're It, October Diva Dare

Hello Verve fans!! Marisa here with this month's Diva Dare entitled "Tag, You're It".

What we're daring you to do this month is to create a gift tag, use a tag on a card, or be inspired by a tag!  

With Christmas quickly approaching (sorry....I know...I said the "C" word...!!), this is a great way to get a jump start on making Christmas gift tags, or to stock up on hostess, thank you and birthday tags.  I just love making tags because you can use them as a gift tag or add them to a card for a quick creation - lots of possibilities!  Can't wait to see what you create! 
 
Here is my card using this month's dare:




I chose to use Poppy Birthday on my tag and also used one of Diva Jen's fabulous Deconstructed Sketches for my card.  The paper is from Making Memories and I coloured the poppy image with Twinkling H2Os.  Something was missing so I added the secondary "enjoy" sentiment  from Surely Goodness to the small heart for a little something and crimped a few items for dimension. 


Deadline to link your cards is 8PM Mountain on Saturday, November 2nd.  Entries must be new (posted 10/11 or later), include at least one Verve product, include a tag, and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 11/02/13. 




During this month's Diva Dare, there are 2 prizes up for grabs!


Win a $40 Gift voucher to Verve Stamps! Take our "Tag, You're It" Dare and link up your card (created October 11th or later) to the linky widget below to be eligible to win.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post.

Win a set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's "Tag, You're It" Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is November 2, 2013.



Winners will be announced on November 3, 2013.

- Go forth and get inky! We DARE you! -

35 comments:

  1. yipppie...another fun Diva Dare!! I love your card...saving it to CASE at a later date!!

    Now let me go see what I can come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Diva Dares and this one sounds like a ton of fun! I love the new poppy set and te dark ribbon with light button as well as the corrugated pieces. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this! I just may be casing this one very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisa, this card is stunning! What a great inspiration piece!! I love your colorway with the little pop of green. YAY for Diva Dare's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it! Tag on a card with the embellies:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Marisa! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper combination and the wonderful sharp finished look of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Marisa! Love the color combo and how you used a tag on the card! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your beautiful card. The crimping on the heart and banner is a wonderful touch. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Marisa and a fun challenge. Will have to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Love the tag and those tiny butterflies and the poppies! This months dare sounds fun, think I will try to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfect combo of colors, embellishment, interest. Love the crimping. Casing this one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a fun dare for this month and yes......very timely too;)
    I love this black and pink combo. Love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card design, especially the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adding my voice to the chorus of "amazing tag and card," Marisa, because it most definitely is! Colours, images (the wee poppies are darling!), layout...what's not to love? Gorgeous and inspiring!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! I love how you incorporated the tag in the design. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute--I like the design and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute, creative and inspirational! Love the look of tags on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great thought about making tags as stand-alones or to add to cards. Certainly love the poppies and the dotted DP! The textured hearts are a great addition. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is going to be a great Diva Dare! Well done, kicking off the Dare in style!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea to tag it up for a card! I'm going to try to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The black polka dot background really makes your tag "pop" Marisa. Great job on this dare.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute! Love your color scheme and those sweet little poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. I love the pink and green with that polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is beautiful~I love the colors and elements Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card! Love that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card and love the combo of hearts with the poppies and tag!! Also the use of embellishments...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, I really like everything I see with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, thank you for the opportunity of entering in the "Tag, You're It" Diva challenge. I just submitted a photo but upon clicking on my name, message appears that my blog is not found. I do have a current blog, blog address is http://Annetteasalinas.blogspot.com
    my blog name is My Crafty Designs. I want my submission to be entered in this challenge. My submission are # 27 and # 36.

    Thank you, Annette Salinas

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the green and pink together, nice card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pretty card - love the black, white, pink and green color combo and the clean, crisp look of your card.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a pretty color combo. Great card! Love those little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, I just submitted entry # 42. I wanted to know, how I could correct the following error. Upon clicking on my name or picture, it does not open to by blog page. Blog is http://www.AnnetteASalinas.blogspot.com

    Blog name: My Crafty Designs.

    Thank you for your time, Annette Salinas

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh so pretty! I like the way you used your embellies!

    ReplyDelete