Monday, September 9, 2013

September Diva Dare-Day 2


Tic-Tac-Toe, September Diva Dare

Good morning Verve fans, it is Teresa and I am sharing my take on the super fun Tic-Tac-Toe dare.

So what we're daring you to create this month is a card or project using inspiration from a tic-tac-toe board. For example: x’s and o’s, hugs & kisses, squares, circles, grids, you get the idea.    

Here is my how I answered the dare.



I knew I wanted to add a real game of Tic-Tac-Toe to my card; who has not played a fun game of Tic-Tac-Toe with their sweetie? I started with the Verve stamp set Tag Time, luv the little grid tag! Then I hand wrote in the sweet game in the top corner...cuuuute! I reached for the sentiment from the set Making A Statement. I thought it was perfect!  Not only the dh and I are meant to be, but so are x's and o's, hugs and kisses, peanut butter and jelly, peas and carrots......so on and so on....lol. I sure hope I have inspired you today, have fun with this month's Verve Diva Dare!


Deadline to link your cards is 8PM Mountain on Wednesday, September 25th.  Entries must be new (posted 9/6 or later), include at least one Verve product, include inspiration from a tic-tac-toe board, and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 9/25/13. 

During this month's Diva Dare, there are 2 prizes up for grabs!

Win a $40 Gift voucher to Verve Stamps! Take our "Tic-Tac-Toe" Dare and link up your card (created September 6th or later) to the linky widget below to be eligible to win.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like, but each card needs to be in a separate post. 

Win a set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's "Tic-Tac-Toe" Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is September 25, 2013.

You can link up your take on the dare here.

Winners will be announced on September 26, 2013.

30 comments:

  1. Oh, too cute! I love the mini tic-tac-toe game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card; love the tic-tac-toe, and the tag...swooon! Wonderful inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love that cute little tic-tac-toe board and all the details on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love how you created the Tic Tac Toe board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Gorgeous colour combo and beautiful stamps.......what could be better. Fun idea to add the Tic Tac Toe game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and super cute card. I'm beginning to get my creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love the sentiment and the little tic tac toe game you added to the tag! Great colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! You really took the challenge to heart by adding the little game board. Great take on this week's mojo sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful use of the tag on the card...love the green blue colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I love how you incorporated the tag into the design. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute idea and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great idea to actually draw a tic tac toe game on your card! Really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love blue and green color scheme, the tag, and your clever idea of adding the tic-tac-toe game. Brings back memories of playing games on end when my son was little. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute with the tic tac toe game on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is sooo fun. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Love the blue and green colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your little game up in the corner!! Sweet!! Way to rock this dare!!

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really sweet! And you are right, the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors and ribbon on this card! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card and wonderful take on the challenge!! Love the tic tac toe you created.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really cute and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete