Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Diva Dare - Day 5


Hey there!  It's Laurie here!  Today is my first post on the Verve blog and I am pretty excited about that!  I am here with another card for the Diva Dare.  This month's Dare is to make a card inspired by Laurie's blog, Just Give Me Stamps and Maureen's blog, Buttons and Bling.  

I decided the best route for me was to go and CASE one of these talented ladies.  So I picked THIS card of Laurie's and got to work.  Here is what I came up with...


This gorgeous sentiment is from Verve's new set called Surely Goodness!  LOVE!  I am pretty proud of all these layers here!  (Not my norm!) And then I added in a little twine ribbon and a dot of bling too!  :)





To get your wheels a turnin', the Divas will be posting their Diva Dare creations using our newly released products right here, each weekday, for the next two weeks.  Winners will be announced on Thursday, March 28th.  

Finally, noted below are two ways you can win some shiny new Verve!  
  1. Win a $40 Verve gift certificate! Play along with our March Diva Dare and link up your creation to the linky widget entry form.  A winner will be chosen by random draw. To be eligible, your entry must:
    • Be a new creation - posted March 8th or later.
    • Be inspired by a Verve card or project combining Diva Maureen and Diva Laurie's style.
    • Use at least one Verve product.
    • Be added to the linky widget on the Day 1 post before 5pm Mountain on Wednesday,  March 27.
  2. Win a Verve set of your choosing! Leave a little shout-out for the Divas in the comments section as we post our answers to this month's dare weekdays through March 25th.  A random comment winner will be chosen from all the comments over the course of the Dare.

- Go forth and get inky! We DARE you! -