Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Release Spotlight: Love Story


Hello and welcome to the first day of our Anni-VERVE-sary New Release Spotlights!

Each day through August 19, we'll be previewing another set or two from our upcoming Anni-VERVE-sary release.  We've hidden a prize on one of the participating blogs each day, so leave a little comment love as you hop around to be entered into a drawing to win that day's featured stamps!  Deadline for comment entries is 6PM Eastern Friday, August 20.  Winners will be announced at our Anni-VERVE-sary Bash Release Party that night.




Today, the Divas are spotlighting a new set called Love Story.  Since it's our 3 year  Anni-VERVE-sary, I thought it appropriate to start things off with a much requested set theme... wedding/anniversary.  Love Story is a 6 x8" set of 20 stamps that will retail for $24.  One of our most popular free digis has made it to stamp form, along with an elegant frame and a fabulous assortment of large and small sentiments perfect for weddings and anniversaries. 

Okay, here's the link list of today's spotlight hops. Check out our first looks at Love Story:

1. Mercy7. Julee
2. Jen T.8. Teresa
3. Susan9. Amber
4. Sony10. Maureen
5. Tosh11. Lynda
6. Laurie

Be sure to leave some comments along the way for a chance to win!
Have fun and we'll see ya tomorrow!

32 comments:

  1. Oh wow, beautiful creations and I'm loving the Love Story set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I see of this set it's a MUST HAVE! I love all of the creations from the Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the cards and projects were over-the-top beautiful. Lovin' this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this looks fun. I can't wait to see the eye candy.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' the Love Story stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set is beautiful and the DT has done an incredible job showing it off! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That frame really adds something special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very pretty creations by all. I am loving the sneak peeks and see that this set will be so very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the beautiful ideas using this new Love Story set. Everyone is so creative. Can't wait to see what's to come. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it ! So much I can't pick a favorite from all the blogs !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeek! This set looks AMAZING! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited to see this release! I'm off to visit the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting I am off to hop and see what wonderful goodies you have this time. Love your stamps know there will be something I can't live without again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hopped to all the blogs and all the creations are awesome. This is a beautiful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this new set, all the blog hops are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great stamps and such beautiful creations - can't wait to see the rest of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful set! Love those framed sentiments and the divas and guest designers did wonderful detailed projects. Always a pleasure to do a Verve hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything was beautiful, can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great stamp set. The hop really showed them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an elegant collection of cards by the Verve Divas this month. They were a pleasure to look at. Thanks for the chance to win!! (Was I the only one hearing Taylor Swift's 'Love Story' in my head throughout the hop? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this set.... it's absolutely gorgeous, and the previews were just as gorgeous! I unfortunately was not able to leave a comment on Lyndas blog... so I wanted to say here that it was a stunning card & I love how she incorporated the music into it!

    Thank you so much for such a wonerful blog hop!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness. Here goes my savings!!! I cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. all your sets are fabulous! can't waitt!!!!

    ReplyDelete