Monday, August 16, 2010

New Release Spotlight: Birthday Bash & Carpe Cupcake


Hello and welcome to Day 3 of our Anni-VERVE-sary New Release Spotlights!

Each day through August 19, we'll be previewing another set or two from our upcoming Anni-VERVE-sary release.  We've hidden a prize on one of the participating blogs each day, so leave a little comment love as you hop around to be entered into a drawing to win that day's featured stamps!  Deadline for comment entries is 6PM Eastern Friday, August 20.  Winners will be announced at our Anni-VERVE-sary Bash Release Party that night.  And for even more chances to win new stamps, play along with our Anni-VERVE-sary sketch challenges, going  on this week in our forum!


Today the Divas are spotlighting Birthday Bash and Carpe Cupcake.  Since we're celebrating 3 years here at Verve, I thought some birthday stamps were in order! 

Carpe Cupcake is 3 x 4" set of 6 stamps and will retail for $9. Kind of like a build-a-cupcake, you can stamp just the cupcake or dress things up with a couple sprinkle and candle options.  I can't wait to see all the delicious cards everyone makes with this sweet cupcake set!

Birthday Bash is a 4 x 8" set of 13 stamps and will retail for $18.  It includes several birthday sentiments, a coordinating trio of small cupcakes, some whimsical balloons, and a cake similar to that in Big Wish.  I've been needing some masculine birthday cards and the cake in Big Wish was just a bit too flowery, so I've included a plain version of the cake, perfect for paper piecing and coloring!

Here's the link list of today's spotlight hops featuring Birthday Bash and Carpe Cupcake:

1. Julee6. Teresa
2. Michelle7. Maureen
3. Jen d.8. Jen T.
4. Sony9. Amber
5. Jackie10. Tosh

Happy Hopping!  Be sure to leave some comments along the way for a chance to win!
Have fun and we'll see ya tomorrow!

25 comments:

  1. Ohhh - these sets just keep getting better and better! Can't wait til Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the new sets and the blog hops with all the great creations. Looking forward to Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards made by the blog team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I was just saying a couple weeks ago that I needed new birthday stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the new stamps. It was great to see so many different takes - from vintage to classic to bright&fun! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what amazing sets! Love those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. off to hop, so far have love the other two days sure today will be on the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fun hop! Great cupcake set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these two stamp sets. The balloons are my favorite. Loving the font used for the sentiments also. Can't wait to see more. Enjoyed seeing everyone's projects. Such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific eye candy! Loved all the sneak peeks the Divas created (and I thought you wouldn't be able to top that Big Wish set for birthdays...".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for the Birthday set. I need something different and whimsical.
    Peace, Becky Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these stamps... they are perfect for everyone (I especially loved Tosh's card... since I do have 2 boys)!

    Thank you so much for all the blog hop fun... I will definitely be back tomorrow!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - more amazing sets! Looks like they'll be perfect for so many celebratory occasions. Love the fonts and love the versatility.

    Great stamps, Julee, and amazing projects, Ladies1

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOw, what a very talented group your DT group is - these card really left me breathless in many cases - so much attention to details. So much time! They certainly make your stamps really shine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! You gals always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All this blog hopping is getting me excited for the release. I have never joined one at SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your stamps are going to be amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm pretty sure I've died and gone to heaving viewing all these beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The whole blog hop was YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete