Friday, April 23, 2010

New Release Spotlight - Day 4 and RELEASE DAY!

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here introducing you all to the last set in the April release!  It's called One Person and is a set of 17 amazing stamps.  It is a fabulous combination of flowers and sentiments designed like only Julee can. 

Today is RELEASE DAY!  You are all invited to join us over on the SCS forum for the Release Party fun.  There will be chatting, more sneak peek cards, and lots of prizes! 

This is from the AMAZING Diva, Tosh:
 Hi Verve fans!!  I'm thrilled to share a card that I made with the set One Person today.  True to Julee's impeccable attention to detail, this set has everything you need to show that special someone how much they mean to you:  flowers, flourishes, wonderful sentiments, and gorgeous fonts.  I stamped my sentiment and flowers with Black Onyx Versafine and embossed them with Detail Black ep.  The flowers were stamped on watercolor paper and were colored with Tombows.  The edge of the card does not go completely to the end and is finished on the inside as well.   I used two different Martha Stewart border Punches, and an EK Success leaf punch, along with some rhinestones and Frosted Lace stickles at add a bit of bling.  The dp is a combo of G.C.D Studios and Glitz Design.

This is from the FANTASTIC Diva, Amber:
Hello and welcome to the last day of sneak peeks! It's only a matter of HOURS before you can order these GORGEOUS stamps for yourself:) Just like every other release, Julee has come up with AMAZING sets! My absolute favorites are the beachy ones, aren't they FUN? I can just create with them allll afternoon! BUT, I also love the sentiment sets as well. One Person is a fantastic set. I especially love the sentiment I used on this card. I've always loved this quote and am so excited to own a STAMP with this quote! The fonts, aren't they TDF? I don't know how she does it! This card is going to my Mom for Mother's Day! I used papers by K&Co, some yummy wrinkle ribbon, buttons, twine, edge punches, all of my favorite thing!

This is from the AWESOME Guest Diva, Carolina:
Carolina here, wishing you a very happy Friday! Are you all as excited about the release as I am? Amazing stuff from the Divas this week and I'm just tickled pink that I get to post with them this month! I couldn't think of a better set for Julee to conclude the new release spotlight this week than with the One Person set. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. She has put an amazing set together and one that you NEED to add to your collection. The sentiments are heartwarming and the flowers, just gorgeous. For my card, I wanted to take a shabby chic approach and selected one of my favorite sentiments from the set. It speaks of unconditional love…no matter what happens today or tomorrow ~ I love you! Ahhhh…you know you’ve got to love that. I used Copics to color in the flowers and paired the flower and sentiment from this set with the flourish from Happy Days, which by the way rocks! I can see many uses for it. I finished it off with some distressing, some pearls, a pin, and tied it all up with some yummy satin ribbon. Hope to chat with you all at the release party!!!


And from me, Michelle:


Like what you’ve seen so far? Just leave a comment here on this post before 6:00 PM Eastern TODAY, and you’ll be put in a drawing to win this fabulous set! The lucky winner will be announced at our Beach Party Release Party TONIGHT!! And for even more chances to win some new Verve, be sure to check out the Beach Party Challenges going on in our forum! I hope to see you there!

70 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples, ladies! Another winning set, Julee - how do you do it?ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and just love this quote. Thanks for this inspiring spotlight eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! Julee...you're killing me. These are all my favorite quotes. Must have release for me. Money....must find some money:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful verses! And I love the vintage look of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Julee has outdone herself with these new releases. I am in awe of all the beautiful sentiments, flowers and flourishes I've seen.

    What beautiful cards everyone has made to showcase these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just simply LOVE LOVE LOVE the quotes - so suitable for many occasions - job well done designers & the sample cards blow me away...so much talent! Keeping fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so awesome!!! Great work ladies...
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new sets. I'll be ordering a few from this release. Keep up the good word Ladies.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sentiments and flowers you can't get better than that!

    I'm itching to get back home to Ireland, I'm stuck in the UK with the flight ban, but it won't be long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Release day is finally here! I have been drooling over everything all week. I love the quotes, flowers, flourishes, I can't wait to see the entire sets. I agree with Margaret, Julee has totally outdone herself, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great stamp set; I can't wait to get my hands on them all :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are awesome, and I can't wait to play with these sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so gorgeous. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this set is beautiful, the sentiment so right on, thanks for the opportunity to win
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so lovely! LOVE these sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the most perfect quote. I have been looking for this stamp for a long time.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All these cards are just amazing works of art. This certainly looks like a must-have stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhhh...another great set....love those flowers....and the quote about to the world....i just love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are just so wonderful! I love the look to this set too, man this release is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all such gorgeous and amazing cards! The details put into these are awesome. I am excited to see this whole new set of quotes/flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such beautiful, classy cards! Lovin' all the new sets. Can't wait to see everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my - breathtaking!!! All the samples are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! These are all stunning and the set is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. MelodyGal (LorieM)April 23, 2010 at 7:57 AM

    OMGosh, these are just gorgeous. I may not be able to buy just one, or just two. Love all the beautiful flowers and lovely sayings.--Lorie M

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving the flowers in this set!!! Totally GORGEOUS!!! The Diva samples are blowing me away! I'm with Nikki~must find money LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. More lovely fonts and flowers, great samples ladies, this set looks fabbo!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the quotes in this set!!! The cards are awesome!!!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards! This set is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Divas, you've accomplished your enabling role very well with these gorgeous creations! :-) What beautiful cards and another wonderful set I won't be able to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely gorgeous cards!! I just love this verse- it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG - I love this set, and also looking forward to the Beach set. Can't wait for tonight - the samples are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love them all and I see this stamp set right next to Blessings in my shopping cart!! Thanks Julee and Divas...what a way to start the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is one of my favorite quotes! I can't wait to see the whole set and the whole release! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. "To the world" is one of my favouritest sentiments ever! This is totally on my to buy list...it's skipping the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very lovely! I cannot wait to be able to place my order!

    ReplyDelete
  36. One can never have enough flower stamps LOL! This set looks fabulous and great sample, Divas :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oooh, what a gorgeous set! I love those sentiments! Hmmm...looks like I need to set aside some money for this release! Though I'm hoping to win a contest!!! Please oh please! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This set is my favorite so far - but I like them all! Hope to make it to the release tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The sentiments are fabulous! All these samples are beautiful! Thanks for the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have always loved this sentiment. Thanks for a chance to win! Looking forward to the release tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I can't wait to see the new releases - these sneak peeks are killin' me!! :) The look absolutely fab and I can't wait until tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ooh more flowers from Julee! And we can never have enough lovely sentiments! This set looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I feel as if it's the night before Christmas, because I'm sooo excited about these stamps. I can't wait to buy them all and hopefully win some too. Ladies you amaze me with these beautiful cards.
    See you all tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The "one person" saying is one of my favorites, and I love the font you've used! And those flowers and flourishes are too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What wonderful quotes and beautiful creations too!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love that sentiment... it's so true. All of the cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I can just tell this set is gonna be something absolutely special. I love the sentiments I've seen so far and can only imagine the beauty that will be revealed very, very soon. Thankx for making stamps of the words we really, really want to say Julee. xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards ladies! I can't wait to see the whole set. The flowers and sentiments shown so far are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I've always loved this quote, so glad that Julee turned it into a Verve stamp! Can't wait to see the whole release tonight. Wonderful Diva sneaks as always.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love this quote! Wonderful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful set! Can't wait to get it inky!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. oh WOW!!! These are STUNNING!!! Julee are you seriously trying to kill me?! These are just amazing quotes and the flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Another wonderful sentiment and set of amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What wonderful samples!! Looks like a great set! Hope to come tonight to see all the new sets : )

    ReplyDelete
  55. These are gorgeous samples, Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This looks like a "MUST HAVE" set and I can't wait to see all the stamps. Julee, thank you for all the beautiful stamps you create!

    ReplyDelete
  57. These cards - and that sentiment - are beautiful. This is my first time seeing your stamps. I look forward to more. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful cards and lovely quote.
    Thanks for the chance to win such an inspiring set.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Absolutely lovely cards - each one with such a different feel. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Can't wait to see the rest of the quotes. These are a must have for me! The samples are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  61. All the sample cards this month were fabulous! Looking forward to these new sets, and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Gorgeous samples! Looking forward to seeing all of the images in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great sentiment - how uplifting - love all the samples you have shown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Verve has outdone itself again. The stamp world can not get any better than this. This release is so exciting to all of us in the card making world. Incredible. Best wishes and Peace.
    Becky Johnson
    princes729@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Heather (SCS Isaiah40:31)April 23, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    Looking forward to the new release - as always. Thanks to the design team for such awesome peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete