Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Fling Blog Hop

Have you had a fabulous day of sneak peeks and challenges? We sure have!

The release is live on the Verve website (or will be momentarily) with 4 shiny new sets and 5 new plain janes! And the Divas have pulled out all the stops for the grand finale. There's some droolingly delicious eye candy and a chance at a really sweet prize for a lucky commenter, so let's go to the hop!!!



Here's the master list of links in case there's a bump in the road. It all starts off on my blog, Poetic Artistry!



And if you haven't had time to play along, don't stress, you've got until Monday at midnight to upload your projects for our challenges!


17 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! What a great hop that was! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...to quote Barney Stinson, that hop was just *legendary*. The DT did such the awesomest cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING hop!!! Such wonderful talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fab inspiration from the DT.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the stamps on this release! Can't wait to get them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, every stop along the hop was amazing and filled with such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so exciting.... off to do the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a great hop. The projects were all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hop! I am always blown away by the amazing projects your divas come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your blog hops... so much talent in one sitting! Awesome job, Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've so placed my order! I bloghopped! If I hadn't had surgery I would have challenged too! Next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies for all of the lovely and hard work you put into the spring Fling. Love the new sets and had fun with the challenges. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow - I can't believe I actually participated in all the challenges! This is my first time ever! It really got the adrenaline going and was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello all... they all look absolutly 100% E*L*E*G*A*N*T* Love the work:))

    ReplyDelete