"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way.. things I had no words for." - Georgia O'Keeffe
As crafters, one of the things we're all thankful for are the many colors that allow us to express our creativity and make this world a more beautiful place. So, Mercy and Teresa are kicking off our first challenge of the day with an ode to color.
And here's some sneaky peeky inspiration from Teresa and Mercy using some of the new stamps we'll be releasing tonight...
Designed by Teresa Kline
Teresa's sample uses stamps from the Celebration of Thanks and Thankful Accents sets.
Designed by Mercy Kerin
Mercy's sample uses stamps from the Celebration of Thanks and Thankful Accents sets.
To play along, just make a new handmade creation using turquoise, olive, black and white. Post a picture of your creation online and link us to it using the Mr. Linky widget below. Enter by 10pm Mountain on Monday, 11/30 for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Verve!
Here are the rules, they're pretty easy:
- Each entry must be unique and new
- Please do not combine any of today's 5 blog party challenges
- You may combine with any other types of challenges (SCS, blogs, etc)
- Verve stamps are NOT required
- If possible, please link back to this post when you upload your creation
- Have fun!