Thursday, September 4, 2008

Project Parade - Day 10

Hello Verve friends, isn't this month's inspiration photo just divine? I was inspired all right ... inspired to hop in the car and head to my coffee shop. If you've been following our project parade from the beginning, dare I ask how many coffee shop runs you've made in the last two weeks?!

I knew right away I wanted to use the cupcakes from Cupcake Affair - they're so perfect for this pink and brown challenge! I chose to work with Chocolate Chip as my dominant color - dark and strong, just the way I like my coffee. Fancy drinks, not to mention fancy cupcakes, call for a fancy background, and the background strip from Artful Elegance was perfect!

Wanna play along with our Pink and Brown challenge? You still have time!! Just upload your creation to this post no later than noon on September 5th (that's tomorrow, folks!). If you upload to SCS, use keyword VVPP05 so we can see all your delicious creations together. A random participant will be drawn on September 5 and will receive $15 in Verve Bucks. Happy creating!!