Monday, August 25, 2008

Bliss Comes With a Warning Label for Verve's August Project Parade

Just FYI...I am officially blaming this month's Verve Project Parade for the last five pounds I've gained. I'm not saying I even had a Bellaccino Bliss as pictured below in Jen's post (the inspiration picture for the challenge). In fact, they don't even sell Bellaccino Bliss (monsters) here in Texas, but as Martha Stewart would say, 'It's a good thing', or else five pounds would be the least of my worries as we'd be talking ten or twelve pounds and a tummy tuck, and I'd be having to stamp faster to burn more calories. However, I think just looking at them surely caused some serious cravings, and chocolate was definitely at my desk when I made this card (and somehow was gone by the time I finished it...the card, I mean). But now that MY chocolate is no longer a distraction, I can just give you fair warning that playing in this month's Project Parade is highly addictive and may cause your stamping chair to mysteriously shrink!!

Wanna play along with this fun Pink and Brown inspiration piece? Just upload your creation to this post no later than noon on September 5th. If you upload to SCS, please use keyword VVPP05, so we can see all your lovely creations in one happy place! A random participant will be drawn on September 5th and receive $15 in Verve Bucks...that's cash to spend at the Verve Stamps store! Good luck!

11 comments:

  1. this is downright delicious Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so clever to use the swirls cuttlebug folder for the frosting! I would never have thought of that, but will be copying that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "BLISS" - -you have someone following me or what? I went to get groceries on Saturday and I always treat myself to a bag of "BLISS" chocolates. I keep them in the fridge (because of the heat right now) and DH found them...and I said "THOSE ARE MINE"
    LOL. Anyways - trust me I have 2-3per day. This truly is a great challenge.
    THANKS
    Judy :)
    And those cupcakes - -are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up girl. I think every card you make lately is even better than the last. You've been blowing me away. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so have to get the cupcake stamp.
    And I want a Mocha. I spent yesterday stamping for a change and it was so nice. I posted my card for this challenge over on SCS along with one for MTVD and OCC. I finished a scrap book page that I will photograph this morning and post. It was a very productive day. auntiememe from SCS ; aka Melissa from ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally delicious, Sus! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Amy and Shannan...this is downright delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Susan! This is absolutely divine!! It's making me drool! All you need is scratch'n'sniff vanilla, mocha and chocolate and you're set!
    What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is genius! I LOVE the way you embossed the icing! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, Susan, this is fabulous! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible, Susan!! I love the bugged frosting!

    ReplyDelete