Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amazing ATC's

Haven't all the ATC's just been awesome! It's a tad tough to be bringing up the tail end after all the wonderful creations the design team has shared! But here's the thing...I love my little ATC card, it turned out so soft and pretty, so I'm more than happy to share it with you!!


I used Thankful Blossoms and the little tiny flowers are from Floral Whimsy. I really wanted to do a vine, so that's where this got started!


Now I had to make this into a card, it was just so sweet! I carried the vine through to the card since I was just so hyped about the vine...see the envelope? More vine...just too much fun!
Are you sold on ATC's now? They're a really fabulous way to try out an idea, and they work wonderfully into a card. Go ahead, give it a go. I could be worth $15.00 Verve Bucks! Check out this post for all the deets!
Stamps: Thankful Blossoms, Floral Whimsy
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Always Artichoke (SU) DP Basic Grey "Blush"
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Crystal Stickles, light pink polka dot organdy ribbon )Dots Dashes and Checks, marker (to fill in dots of flower cluster), dimensionals, gold brads