Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rockstar Remixed

Of all the sentiments from all the Verve sets, I have to say that this one is my very VERY favorite. I think it's the perfect way to say "you're amazing" to someone young or old.

I am so excited that the new sets Verve has released are clear! These are such great quality, and I don't have to worry about using my Stampamajig any more.

You can purchase a re-mixed clear version of Starlight Starbright or Wonderful Wishes for only $15 per set...what a steal!!

Speaking of steals, make sure to check out the SALE page of the Verve Shop...there's some good stuff in there...including some amazing ribbon for $0.60, so check it out and stock up before it's gone!!!

Stay tuned the rest of this week for more eye candy from the Verve Rockstars...they're sure to wow you!!


Stamps: Starlight Starbright (Verve Visual)
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Basic Grey Romani DP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: DCWV Rockstar Bling, Stickles, Black Brads (American Crafts), Pop Dots, Offray Ribbon