Monday, September 1, 2008

Polka Dot Bliss

Have you seen the delicious inspiration piece Julee chose for this month's Project Parade? When I first saw it, it made me think of a 1950's soda shop. I don't know why, but when I think of the 1950s and soda shops or sock hops, I also think of polka dots! That's where I started with this inspiration. I used the Welcome Baby Cuttlebug Folder on the Pink Pirouette cardstock. I used the three different sized flowers from Grateful Elegance, and a sentiment from Beautiful You. The last "frilly" touches were the Threading Water border punch and organdy ribbon.

Wanna win some Verve Bucks? Just upload your creation to this post no later than noon on September 5th. If you upload to SCS, please use keyword VVPP05, so we can see all of your delicious creations! A random participant will be drawn on September 5th and receive $15 in Verve Bucks to spend at the Verve Stamps store! Can't wait to see your creations!